JCTLM JCTLM

Ending Credits Song?

I wasn't sure what the song in the ending credits was. Whatever the link in 'Additional Information' is, it doesn't work anymore. Thanks.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

There is a game

Search 'Madness Interactive' in the Newgrounds search bar, and the original madness game will be like the first link you see.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Alin is the best, Dont deny it.

Any collab that alvin is in, his clip is the best. The rest was VERY funny.

Skill Test Skill Test

Made 113 on Speed Test 01 ^.^

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

iOS

Available on iOS devices, please....?

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Actually.....

A lot of people have been negatively receiving this game, but I actually thoroughly enjoy this game. Sure there aren't enough different maps or enemies, but hey, it has a much larger arsenal of weapons than "Nazi Zombies" for C.O.D. The camera control sucks though.

{No Talent} {No Talent}

Very Nice Sir.

I don't think you should be so hard on yourself, you work is quite pleasing to my ears. Not knowing what comes next is what I crave, which tends to give it a very unique quality. If this track was a bit longer, it'd be on my iPod by now.

flashpantss responds:

Thank you sir.

Also, I am making a newer version of this track. A VIP so to speak.

I will send everyone a message when it is released.

Thanks for the kind words and the review.

Once upon a time in the future Once upon a time in the future

Predtiction Time!

Orlando, Florida. 35 years into the future.

Cum Hard for Mama! Cum Hard for Mama!

O.0

I always thought she wood look good in JUST an apron. I'm giving it an 8/10 because I don't like dicks in art. I just don't! But seriously, you are ultimately the best artist we have. And I mean it!

TheShadling responds:

Well thanks man youre beeing overly kind, theres no way im the best, but thanks for youre kind review :)

Cute One Cute One

'Even Better Dimmed'

I must say, I am actually kind of pissed.... I wish I was currently this talented in art. And being done by HAND.......amazing. And she's a mighty cute one, she is.

Artyluck responds:

I am not the talented one, seriously. I drawing like 7 years, and it's almost everyday practice and I still doing very slow progress on it, honestly. Yeah, some people can grab the pencil and make a great portrait in 10 mins, I'm not one of them. I spend hours and hours to get something done and it's still not so good as I want, but I keep trying and trying, changing techniques and etc. It's not like 'dang, he's so talented at art', no, it's practice and it pays of VERY SLOWLY for me... Anyway, thank you for comment. ^^

I do draws with WACOM Cintiq 12WX (12").