Skill Test Skill Test

Made 113 on Speed Test 01 ^.^

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

iOS

Available on iOS devices, please....?

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Actually.....

A lot of people have been negatively receiving this game, but I actually thoroughly enjoy this game. Sure there aren't enough different maps or enemies, but hey, it has a much larger arsenal of weapons than "Nazi Zombies" for C.O.D. The camera control sucks though.

Gray Gray

I think I understand.

You can change the minds of some by what you say, how you say it, and when you say it. Others may not be so open to listen at all, so don't spend your time trying to convince those individuals.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Greatness

Great game, great humor, great everything! Good job ^_^

Madness interactive Madness interactive

@animat5

@animat5 (I am a Christian) Actually, the boss in the original madness movie series is him. And they call him 'savior' in the original movie series. I don't know why the people he revives are zombies. Maybe the creator of the madness series, (not this guy) is promoting atheism (not this guy). And again, I am a Christian.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Oh yeah!

I remember this game from WAY back. I played it on a different site though. Forgot the name of it. Good work! =D

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Well done!

I give this game 10/10 because it is amazing! I love that use chose to use pixelation for this project! I can wait for world domniation >:)

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

lol

Lol I remeber this stuff from stickpage a LONG while back... :D good times :D

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

Not as good

Not as good as the original mario combat, the first one was more fluent, and it was like power star. This just has unpixlized graphics and slower actions.... I am a fan of SSBM though....