JCTLM JCTLM

Ending Credits Song?

I wasn't sure what the song in the ending credits was. Whatever the link in 'Additional Information' is, it doesn't work anymore. Thanks.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

There is a game

Search 'Madness Interactive' in the Newgrounds search bar, and the original madness game will be like the first link you see.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Alin is the best, Dont deny it.

Any collab that alvin is in, his clip is the best. The rest was VERY funny.

How Badass is he? -T.L.L. How Badass is he? -T.L.L.

I AM BEAT

I believe I have been ALMOST been beat in this contest of randomness it seems. But I am ALSO a mix of randomness, intellectual abilies, horrible spelling, and the tendency to say "Guess what--checken but" VERY often. Darker days are coming...
I myself am VERY random, and I enjoy it.

Emptygoddess responds:

Okay. I'm really not all that random, so you win. Enjoy your prize.

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Hah!

Hmmm..... being a deep fan of pixel art, I enjoyed it, and the voices were nice. Once suggestion though. Some of the guards' voices were out of synch. I think. Btw, I love randomness, but it was too precitable of what it would be like in my opinion. "I wonder if Link really is that self-centered in his mind... Since... you know.... he never speaks in the game......"

Emptygoddess responds:

Right, you love randomness so you didn't like that it felt predictable. Sorry about that.

Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

Intresting

I love the message. Amazing pixel art. Minimum, but beautiful and smooth animation. 10/10 :D

I give you an 11.

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Nice!

It could have been a bit more epic. BUT, anything wit heven a little slice of alvins work in it makes it awsome!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Woot!

Alvin's back at it! It did take you long enough though. I haven't watched it yet, but I bet it's good!

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

INSANE

That was FREAKING awsome. "Some of us will make you high." "And some of us will make you......DIE". I watched it 2 times already :D

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Loved it!

Lol, I loved it, and it was very funny xD